wudang2010.com Link Removal Policy
wudang2010.com takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that wudang2010.com is a simple search engine of videos available at a wide variety of third party websites.
wudang2010.com is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from wudang2010.com they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site (like dailymotion.com, Youtube.com, Openload.co and such sites.). Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
Content owners must also understand that wudang2010.com is a site which provides access to information and video content to it’s registered members by using embedded code videos technology. Access to the video content via embedded code video is not infringement of copyright according to the judgment of Seventh Court of Appeals in myVidster case. More Details...
“Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire Posts, Categories or Shows to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed.
“Please notice the request must be for a page that (as above) starts http://wudang2010.com/...”
Once a link is removed we will blacklist that URL so that it may never again be posted to wudang2010.com.
We aim to act on a DMCA request within 48 hours of receiving notification however usually your request will be actioned immediately. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), wudang2010.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to wudang2010.com’s designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to wudang2010.com by providing wudang2010.com’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit wudang2010.com to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
- 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit wudang2010.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.